Saturday, March 14, 2015

Easy Peasy Meals

Between our homeschool schedule, tutorial schedule, preschool, church, and extra curricular activities most days I need super easy meals to fix!  My crockpot has been become one of my BFFs!  She's great!  Put your ingredients in, go on about your day, and then voila!  She's got your meal ready!  Here are a couple of my family's faves.

BBQ chicken- my kids can't get enough of it!  And it is so easy. 
1 1/2 lbs chicken
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
And a little coke (helps keep the chicken moist)

My crockpot cooks faster than some so this takes 4 hours on low for me.

Mexican chicken- we use this to make quesadillas, nachos, taco bowls, or burritos
1 lb chicken
1 can rotfl
1 can black beans (drained)
1/2 packet of taco seasoning
*add cream cheese the last 30 mins of cooking to make it creamy

Add all ingredients and cook for 4 hours on low. Shred the chicken with a fork.

What are some of your go to crockpot meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment